Touchstone is committed to ensuring the highest standards possible when it comes to data protection. We have achieved SOC 2 Type II compliance, we are COPPA certified, and our research practices are GDPR Ready.
In yet another effort to ensure the highest possible data privacy standards, we are pleased to announce that we have successfully joined the Privacy Shield program under both the EU-US and Swiss-US frameworks!
This is a privacy framework designed by the U.S. Department of Commerce and the European Commission and Swiss Administration to regulate data exchanges between the EU and the US.
Under this framework, we have committed to doing the following:
- Give individuals a choice: We offer individuals the opportunity to choose whether their personal information is being disclosed to a third party.
- Provide accountability for transferring personal data: We will comply with all of the principles in the Privacy Shield framework to ensure that any third-parties who have access to data are only using the data for specified and limited purposes.
- Provide security: We will take appropriate and reasonable measures to protect personal data from loss, misuse, or unauthorized access.
- Maintain data integrity: We will not process personal information for any way that is incompatible with the purposes for which it has been collected.
- Access: Individuals will have access to their personal information and will be able to correct, amend, or delete that information if it is inaccurate.
- Assure compliance: We have robust mechanisms in place to assure data compliance. We will ensure individuals have the necessary recourse mechanisms, and will take prompt follow-up action if an individual reaches out about their data.
Click HERE to view our company listing on the Privacy Shield website and to learn more about the program.
If you have any upcoming international research needs, please don’t hesitate to reach out to email@example.com for more information.