Exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, dynamic and innovative marketing research firm. You will be joining the leader in new research technologies and innovative approaches to gaining consumer insights where every team member is considered a valued and integral component to our success. We have special expertise in digital research, the media & entertainment industry, youth (millennials, families, kids and teens), and the virtual reality and augmented reality industries.
We work well together and enjoy what we do. We are looking for a team member who thrives in a creative, high-energy, fast-paced environment who can work independently and is highly productive with a commitment to the highest quality and ethical standards: someone who “gets” consumer research in today’s new media world and is driven to be the best they can with the desire to grow professionally. We are in a rapid growth phase; become part of this exciting company and grow with us!
The Qualitative Research Recruitment Assistant is responsible for managing and overseeing the execution of recruitment for all qualitative research projects. These research projects include but are not limited to in-person focus groups, usability sessions, online discussion boards, mobile ethnography projects, etc. Candidates must oversee these projects from start to finish to ensure all client deliverables are completed accurately, on time and on budget. Candidates will need to effectively communicate project updates to Senior Managers and Project Directors as well as coordinate with multiple vendors on a daily basis so projects run seamlessly.
While a qualitative research recruitment assistant is expected to contribute in many ways to the research projects, typical responsibilities include the following:
- Overseeing and executing all aspects of recruitment/qualitative research projects including:
- Review client project objectives and develop a screening/recruitment plan to meet those objectives.
- Design, program, test, launch online screening surveys using our survey tool (training provided)
- Set up participant files/grids
- Recruit and/or interview research candidates
- Work closely with the Qual Research manager to assign and schedule projects with the recruitment team
- Maintain participant files and accurate records of interviews
- Reviewing ALL participants’ qualifications to ensure all recruits meet the specifications of the project, this requires close attention to detail**
- Schedule/confirm participants
- Product payment files and manage incentive distribution
- Respond to project related CS emails
- Attend project meetings with staff
- Send project and participation updates to senior managers
- Communicate directly with clients and act as liaison between clients and participants during in-person sessions
- Manage and coordinate projects with focus group facilities and other vendors
- Develop strategies to boost consumer recruitment pools
- Enforce quality control procedures and work with Sr. Management to improve processes
- Assist Sr. Managers in training and development of recruitment staff
Training will be provided in the specifics of our technologies, but the successful candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in a field which provides the necessary analytical ability (e.g. marketing research/marketing, sociology, psychology, business management, communication, finance, statistics) strong GPA and educational achievements, solid computer knowledge/experience and strong analytical and interpersonal skills. Candidate must have:
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products: Excel/Word/PowerPoint mandatory
- Experience with survey or qualitative research tools a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated strong analytic, writing and presentation ability
- Attention to detail, accuracy and follow through
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize work load
- Must be a task-oriented self-starter able to work independently, be highly productive and meet project deadlines yet work well as part of a team
- Passion for Technology, Entertainment, and Media