Exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, dynamic and innovative marketing research firm specializing in technology fueled digital research solutions. We work with some of the world’s brands, marketers and agencies. We have special expertise in the Media & Entertainment, Kids & Families, Technology and Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality Industries. We seek a highly a motivated individual interested in the field of Marketing Research. This is an internship position. The successful candidate must be a sophomore, junior, or senior working towards a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, with a solid GPA. Training will be provided in the specifics of our technologies.
Provide support to Project Directors in execution of a variety of projects.
- Involvement in various aspects of quantitative projects, including: testing online surveys, data processing and tabulation, checking data, analysis and report preparation, questionnaire design. Considerable PC/online software involvement: heavy use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and tabulation software.
- Qualitative study support such as screening and recruiting, conducting screening interviews to verify qualifications and recruit to participate in studies and follow-up (reminder calls/confirmations, etc.), discussion guide development, project setup, monitoring and moderation, reporting and analysis.
- Online Consumer Research Panel & Insight Community support—assist community manager in implementing content plans, monitoring community member activity & engagement levels, moderate community activities and assist in reporting and analysis. Implement discussion forums, blogs, newsletters, quick polls, and other community engagement activities. Assist in panel and community member recruitment from various sources including social media.
- Touchstone VR (Virtual Reality Consumer Insights Division) assist project director and the VR insights team on cutting edge Virtual Reality research projects and reports. Monitor and Report VR and AR (Augmented Reality) industry trends
- Bachelor’s degree or be a sophomore, junior or senior working toward Bachelor’s degree (Marketing, Marketing Research, Business Management, Computer Science, Engineering or Social Sciences preferred). Relevant course work preferred i.e.: statistics, communication, marketing, mathematics, computer science, quantitative methods, qualitative methods, principles & methods of survey research, questionnaire design, report writing, etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products: Excel/Word/PowerPoint mandatory
- Knowledge of computer programs: experience with cross tabulation/analytics software (i.e. SPSS or SAS), experience with survey software (i.e. Qualtrics, Survey Monkey, Survey Gizmo) is a plus.
- Demonstrated strong analytic, writing and presentation ability
- Attention to detail, accuracy and follow through
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize work load and handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Must be a task-oriented self-starter able to work independently, yet also have strong interpersonal skills and work well on a team
- Passion for Technology (i.e. Mobile, Social, Gaming, Coding, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality)
Company: Touchstone Research/Touchstone VR
Title: Marketing Research Internship
Location: 14 Business Park Drive, Suite 7, Branford, CT 06405
Paid Internship: Yes
Hours: 15-20 hours a week (up to 40 hours for Summer internships)
Send resume and cover-letter to [email protected]
* We will not consider applicants who do not provide a cover letter.